ThisisLegal.com

ThisisLegal Forums

Welcome to the forums! A chance for site members to chat and get help.

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-08-10 18:06:34

skeletonshit

PLEASE HELP (hacking Facebook account)

Hey everyone,
This is my first post on here and I'm extremely excited that I found this site. I'm hoping that someone on here will be able to help me out. This is the mission:

There is this girl, her email is emilierose3@gmail.com, and I really want to hack her Facebook account and don't think I can do it alone. I've tried guessing probable passwords with out luck. If I could get a few more people guessing passwords or someone with actual hacking talents that would be fantastic. The reason that I want to get onto her account is because we were in a photography business together and then, without warning, she makes it so I'm no longer an admin to our page  (Which means I'm no longer a part or the business) because she was pissed at me.
I really want to get onto her account, go to the photography page (which is easy once you get onto her actual account) and delete her whole stupid business because thats pretty much what she did to me. Karma bitch.

Please help.

#2 2012-11-20 17:18:08

killz12

Re: PLEASE HELP (hacking Facebook account)

Doesn't work that way.

If your looking to get into hacking for devious reasons and to cause harm to someone else, Good luck finding someone that will help you.

If your here looking for someone to do this for you, Then get out.

#3 2013-06-21 23:26:44

Supersherif

Post it for him pls

#4 2014-04-25 14:50:17

sloanfromflylikeabird3

brute force maybe, but if facebook wasnt secure it wouldnt be so popular

Board footer